Saiph - Black/Red
Following more than 3 years of research, dozens of prototypes and over 100 tests carried out by sporting professionals, Errea presents Active Tense.
Designed in collaboration with osteopaths, physiotherapists and professional athletes, Active Tense is the only line of sportswear to feature a flexible exoskeleton embedded in each garment. Active Tense is inspired by kinesiology taping to provide exceptional joint and muscle stabilisation during exercise.
- Short-sleeve shirt with crew neck designed to improve posture and performance
- Exoskeleton for postural support
- Targeted support for the muscles in the upper part of the back, shoulders and rotator cuffs
- Inner elastic bands to support the deltoid, triceps and trapezoid muscles
- Reduction of muscular vibration
- Insertion of high quality Elasthane fibres for permanent maintenance of the garments shape
- Seamless elastic fabric
Fit: Very close